One of those reasons, many organizations are witnessing a near – dearth of meaningful leadership, is, these groups, haven’t created, implemented, and highlighted, a professionally designed, well – regarded, relevant, leadership PLANNING program, and system! After over four years, of identifying, qualifying, training, developing, and consulting to thousands of actual, and potential leaders, I have come to believe, the key to success, is accurate preparation, based on the particular needs, priorities, perceptions, and heritage/ history, of the specific organization. With that in mind, this article will try to briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic strategy, what this means, and represents, and why it makes this important difference.
1. Priorities; perceptions; aims: Before planning, a real leader considers, thoroughly, the true priorities, of the specific group. He considers needs, goals, heritage, and the actual, in addition to perceived hopes, of his constituents. Addressing these perceptions, must become a key, to the tactical, and action plan, used.
2. Listen; understand; leading: as opposed to assuming, a great leader takes the time, and makes the effort, to effectively listen, and learn, what others perceive, and want, so he can proceed with the utmost degree of genuine empathy! Unless this is the procedure, who’s one leading?
3. Attitude; aptitude; focus; action plan: Great leaders continue with true, positive, can – do, attitudes, as well as developing a relevant, well – designed aptitude, and skill – set!
4. Needs; nuances: You are not leading, unless/ until, your aims, speech, in a meaningful manner, the true needs of the particular group! Every organization has its own, specific heritage, and so on, and, thus, a true leader, addresses these nuances!
5. Nerve: Sometimes, a pseudo – leader fears taking necessary actions, while a real pioneer, must proceed, with the nerve, to perform, what lesser people, are reluctant to do!
6. Therefore, you must be ready, willing, and able, to proceed, with the utmost dedication, to complete integrity, rather than taking a path, of least resistance!
7. Navigate: Just how one aims, determines whether his action plan, is the best one, to browse the best course, for the organization!
8. Generate goodwill; growth; good: How will you, create goodwill, and bring people together? Groups , undergo, Anderson Wildlife Removal, consistent growth, or don’t remain sustainable!
Terrific leadership accompanies well – regarded, quality, relevant PLANNING? Are you prepared to be a real leader?